Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Out of Hand

I apologize for my incessant amount of blogging today, but I couldn't keep this one away.

Someone posted this website on their facebook status -- www.makemebabies.com. You upload pictures of you and your signifigant other to see what your future child will look like. I thought, "Oh, why not! Might be fun!"

Boy, was I wrong!

Just look at the kid's picture... doesn't he look like a little shit?!! Seriously, the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture was, "What a little shit!"

So... To those that thought I might get on the baby track any time soon, you can kiss that thought buh-bye. All because of this little shit's picture!

PS. It doesn't help to change up the pictures of myself or Matt -- I tried it!

PPS. I also did not pick out the duck outfit... it might be cute if it was on a baby, but not a 3-year-old -- he reminds me of a pissed off Ralphie from "A Christmas Story" when he has to put on the bunny outfit his aunt made him!

8 comments:

K said...

That's hilarious! You have to print it out and compare with what your first born really looks like. In fact, you should just go get yourself a little baby book!

Jenna said...

It has been a very long time since I have laughed that hard!

I will still love your little shit even if he looks like that.

lori said...

OMG - What a great laugh to the end of a long day. Can't wait to see you the 24th. Love Auntie Lori.

Anonymous said...

He's totally a little shit...but I would expect nothing less from Matt's spawn...haha....jk jk :)

Anonymous said...

The wonderful thing about being a parent is that even if your kid looks like that and is a little shit, you will never know it!! All parents think their kids are flawless!!!!

Anonymous said...

The wonderful thing about being a parent is that even if your kid looks like that and is a little shit, you will never know it!! All parents think their kids are flawless!!!!

Steph said...

Don't ask me to baby-sit!

I do want to go see what our kids will look like now...but I'm scared!

Erin said...

OHMIGOD...your kids are totally going to look like Ralphie!

In a good way!