Thursday, September 4, 2008

No News...

Well... it appears that after returning from our wonderful honeymoon, that my life has returned to its natural state of boredom! I do apologize for not posting Part 2 of The Honeymoon, I will get to that one soon!

But really... I have been doing nothing! I am going to start some part-time work for the YMCA this next week, but its nothing very demanding. My substitute teaching license is sitting in limbo right now and probably won't arrive until the middle of the month. And my husband continues to flip-flop on if I should get a full-time job or just sub all year long ... I love him dearly, but his constant changing of the mind or just happening to forget what he had originally said gets kind of old!

On the bright side, I get to go work a volleyball match this afternoon! WSU is hosting a tournament so I'm going to go do stats for a match today and then two on Saturday morning. Back to my realm ... it will be a nice change! I believe we are also off to Manhattan again this weekend for the football game. My uncle Blish is coming down from Minnesota with a buddy for it so I think we'll be making an appearance. If he wasn't going to be there, I'm not so sure I really want to go sit through another boring game! Forgive me, I love my alma mater and the football team. But Montana State? Seriously? Last week was brutal enough!

Anywho ... I hope you are all leading exciting lives. If you are, please write to me about them so I can live my life vicariously through you! :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Dude, thank goodness the rain came and I could elave at half time from Tennessee-Chattanooga for a REASON. I can't wait for real football!