Thursday, August 28, 2008

Couple of Things

First off, I got my first lecture from my husband about money and how it does not grow on trees last night. That was real fun! And quite a shocker since I really did think that it grew on trees!

Secondly, I heard on the radio yesterday that Hanson will be in Wichita on Nov. 7!! Jenna, pack you and Josh a bag and come up that night. You and I will celebrate your birthday with a Hanson concert, while Josh and Matt can sit at home and drink and discuss how they are sad they couldn't go to the concert!

Lastly, why is it that Tulsa becomes cool AFTER I leave? I was just reading the Tulsa World newspaper online and saw that Janet Jackson will be performing at the new BOK center in October ... can you believe it?!

Promise to post part 2 of our honeymoon soon. This weekend we are off to Manhattan on Saturday for the football game and first tailgate of the year - I can't wait!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I'll mark my calendar!
GO CATS!

MichelleB said...

I guess some things never change. Ally and Hanson will always be a combo!

Erin said...

Oh Lord, please start craying when they come out.

Also, if not on trees then where DOES it grow?