Friday, September 12, 2008

Raining Cats and Dogs

You'd think that we were living on the coast of Texas right now ... The rain is ridiculous! I took Matt to the airport at 6:30 this morning and was lucky not to flood my car out on the way home.

I decided that since I had nothing to do at the house today, I would drive over to Matt's mom's to watch some TV, feed our dog, etc. Holy cow, the roads are crazy! They've closed some down already, but the areas around our house that are open fields are completely flooded and the water is up to the road.

Sure hope I can get home ...

If not though, atleast I have a place to stay and watch TV! :) I'll try and get pictures up later!

PS. Our photographer emailed me this morning and said our wedding photos would be up this weekend -- yay! I'll be sure to post the link to them when they are up!

1 comment:

meg said...

LOVE the wedding photos!! the one of the whole wedding party jumping in the air was soooo cool! you are a gorgeous bride, cousin-of-mine!