Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's here!

The prequel from our wedding day has finally arrived! YAY! Click on the link below - it will take you to our videographer's blog, then scroll down to the blog post about our wedding and it will be under the post.

I have yet to watch it ... somehow I am holding in my inner demon and waiting until Matt gets home so we can watch it together (insert the 'Ahhhh....')!

http://fatcatrocks.blogspot.com/

Alright ... now only seven more months until the entire video is done (insert 'wah wah wahhhhhh....')!!

PS. My birthday is in 20 days -- the big 2-6! Has anyone been placing bets on how long it would take to bring up my birthday?!!! :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

OMG--you are a better person than me. I would totally have already watched it.

And I have, already watched it, that is...

Jenna said...

The only way I'll really believe you waited for Matt is if you say tree :)