Monday, August 4, 2008

Not a Fan...

When I first moved into the house, I was able to steal internet from someone in the neighborhood - it was glorious because I can live without TV, but I can't live without the internet or my e-mail.

So after I returned from my weekend in Austin, I found that I could no longer steal the internet!!! I kept trying (and keep trying), but nothing... This means that I either have to try and get to the east side to Matt's mom's to get on the internet (15 minute drive) or go to Panera, buy a drink and sit for a few hours and try to get caught up on everything, which is what I am doing now.

I am not a fan of this... I don't enjoy having to leave the comforts of my own home for my obsession. I don't like that I have to pay $1.99 just for the internet! And now is the time the internet is super important - emails from vendors about the wedding, facebook status game, etc.

I digress...

I made it to Lincoln this past weekend for Melissa Kletchka's (Kappa sister) wedding reception. I would love to post pictures... but since I let Matthew take the camera with him to Lincoln, I have not yet been able to take it back from him yet! She looked beautiful and as always, it was great to hang out with my friends!

Now, we are less than two weeks away from my own wedding. Most things are done, I just have a small list of small tasks left (most include the purchasing of gifts). I'm very ready and at this point, don't even care about the things that haven't been done. If they aren't here on my wedding day, oh well!

So one week and five days... maybe I'll get internet in between now and then and be able to post up to the day (which I would so do!). I'm just crossing my fingers that Matt keeps his promise and gets my internet and basic cable set up before I lose my mind!!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

No internet is bad. Real bad. No running water bad.

So guess what? My building hasn't blown up and it still looks like I get to come! How exciting is that?