Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Addiction


It started way back when I was wee one at Kappa. I didn't watch the very first one, but I have been a devoted fan since then.

Yes, people. I am talking about The Bachelor and The Bachelorette.

I do believe that part of my love for this show is that it was a weekly ritual with my Kappa sisters that we would all meet in one room in the house, everyone would cozy up for one great hour of bonding... and staring at beautiful men aka Ryan on The Bachelorette (Trista and Ryan).

Ever since then, I have made it a priority to sit down and watch the show with every new season. After every season, I declare that it was good, but not as good as Trista and Ryan.

But this season, I do believe, comes in at possibly a tie with Trista and Ryan.

I could not stand DeAnna when she was on The Bachelor two season ago -- she was a bit rude and just rubbed me the wrong way.

It is a different story now... I think I like her because I truly believe that she is just being herself on the show. She was on once before, got dumped by dumb Brad, and is really wanting to fall in love. And yes, I am one of those that believes that it can happen!

My favorite guy, Jason, is still in the running -- the finale is next Monday and I have a feeling I will be at Patty Clark's watching (unless we miraculously get TV by then, but I doubt it).

I hate to admit this but I have been checking the message boards on the ABC website alot lately... I am dying to know if anyone knows what happens BEFORE the show airs. Yes, I'm one of those... I would search through our entire basement as a child to look for Christmas presents, I check my registries online to see what I have gotten, and I want to know if DeAnna picks Jason - sue me! :)

Anywho, if you are bored on Monday nights at 8 pm, tune in. It'll be a doozy, I promise!

2 comments:

meg said...

i love jason for deanna too!!! he is perfect and his son is adorable!!

Tessa said...

Oh my - have you read my "confession" blog? I, too, am addicted, but its a resurfacing addiction and I check the message boards. I'm rooting for Jason all the way!