Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Roll With it Baby


Tomorrow night at 7 p.m., a great band will be performing at the Mabee Center. The only other performances I have ever seen at the Mabee Center, excluding ORU men's and women's basketball, was Sesame Street Live and Hanson (great show!).

But tomorrow, Huey Lewis and the News is coming to town. And what will I be doing?

Working stupid Summit League baseball. I have attended three games all year... and didn't even make it through all three of them. And now I have to go sit through two-straight days of it, watching HORRIBLE teams play.

Why is baseball ruining my chance to see Huey Lewis and the News?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. Are you sure you weren't born in the last 80's?? I thought I was the only one that cracked up at the NKOTB come back and now you are talking about Huey Lewis. Like you are totally awesome, like for sure. Your Aunt Lori

K said...

What a bummer! I love Huey!

Erin said...

They so rock. SO ROCK.