Thursday, March 13, 2008

They are in!

Here they are!
http://www.conardstudio.com/matclark/

I love many of them because they are just us being us... but Matthew seems to have picked up a fake smile somewhere because there about three of them that are his real smile! And ofcourse, those three are my favorites (17, 24 and 28).

And before you ask, no, he did not dye his hair. Though it does look like it in many of the pics! His hair does get super dark in the winter, but in some of those pics, it looks like he has sprayed-on hair. He wanted me to inform everyone that he is NOT going bald!

I will take suggestions on favorites... My sister sent me and email with her faves, which by the time I was done reading her list, seemed to be almost everyone. Thanks, but not very helpful! :)

4 comments:

Paige said...

Ummm . . . so I love your pictures! You are so gorgeous in them. I've known you for so long but never really looked at you. You are so pretty! Alright, here are the numbers of the pictures I liked: 10, 17, 24 or 25 (same picture, couldn't decide if I like black/white or color), 34, 48 (because your eyes look so blue) and 50. There really were so many good ones. You're going to have a hard time narrowing them down!
Congrats again on your engagement!

Erin said...

OMG!!!

I LOVE 17, 24 and 28. Can't go wrong.

It's 41 that is my absolute fave though. I DIG that one!

I also way love 34 because I have seen that look on both of you.

Basically...good luck!

Jack Barnes said...

wait, what are these pictures for?

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG! Your pictures are awesome!! You're both naturals and although Matt's hair does look slightly painted in some...haha - They're all great! And you both look so so Happy! and I miss you! Sorry I'm not picking out certain ones.... :)