Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I Take it ALL Back....


Two posts in one day... Get a life, Allyson!

BUT I had to share my joy... though I do often complain about work, how on average I work 60 hours a week, I haven't had a weekend off since August, I get paid jack crap for the amount of time I put in... OK, so maybe I don't take it all back, but what just arrived in my office is enough to make me forget the reasons this job blows sometimes.

I got STUFF!

The assistant women's basketball coach (whom I have nicknamed Santa) came in with all of my fun goodies since the girls made it to the NCAA Tourney.

New tennis shoes (my second pair since I got a pair at the beginning of the season), a sweet bag with my name on it, a little cotton stretch zip-up with 'ORU Women's Basketball' monogrammed into it, a pink pullover hoodie with 'ORU Women's Basketball' monogrammed on to the front, and a Nike watch! I bet if I tried to sell all of this, I'd make atleast $250... hmm... contemplating that idea!

Anyway, I had to share my joy. Don't worry, though... I'm sure I'll go back to hating the job tomorrow!

3 comments:

TransplantedOkie said...

Hey at least you got some swag out of the deal!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Erin said...

Weird lurkers.

Yay for loot!