Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Know... It's bad...

I do realize that my obsession with reality TV is a bit ridiculous. I have already confessed my love for 'The Bachelor' & 'The Bachelorette' (sidenote: did you all see that Jesse and DeAnna broke up? GO FIGURE!) and I'm an avid 'Hills' watcher (why, I have NO idea, other than that the show is my maiden name!). I have a love for Bravo TV, especially when it comes to 'Project Runway', which unfortunately is moving to Lifetime and I'm just not sure if it will be the same. But I have also been one to flip channels and land on 'The Real Housewives of...'.

I think I'm just intrigued (and envious) of these people who have so much money that they don't really know what to do with it, except brag about it and exploit it on national television. The latest version of 'The Real Housewives' was set in Atlanta, which is why I found the article below so fascinating... seems as if the housewives aren't as friendly or have as much money as they make us believe. I know... lying on reality TV?! :)

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/how-real-are-the-real-housewives--40

Enjoy, you secret reality TV lovers!

2 comments:

meg said...

i love all those shows too! must be genetic. my new obsession is gossip girl!!! if you haven't seen it, you need to rent season one, disc one asap!!!! ps- the kkg shirt wearer is my friend kathy's daughter, keaton. she was a kappa at ut. i didn't put it together that it was the same sorority!! duh!

Ash said...

Ok I'm guilty with those shows as well and just fell on the Real Housewives on Atlanta last night. Not a fan of Kim or her singing.

Kyle Jones tried to get me to sing the National Anthem at basketball, which I sang last year at Utah State but don't really care to this year. Sorry sidenote, didn't really relate to the above. haha.