Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cool site

I have become addicted to kenziekate.blogspot.com. It's a fun blog that has all kinds of wedding ideas, but really is for anyone -- even those that are not getting married!

Because of the Kenzie Kate blog, I have been exposed to Etsy (www.etsy.com), a site that has anything and everything related to the word 'cute' that you could ever need!

Yesterday, I typed in 'pillow covers' ... oh my gosh, they had a million and they were all so stinkin' cute! And it's all VERY reasonably priced.

So... when you're bored, browse the site. You'll find about 30 things you want, I promise.

3 comments:

Tessa said...

I am addicted to Etsy!!!

Anonymous said...

This site is way to addictive. Could be worse than ebay!

Jenna said...

Etsy is awesome ... Malindi (sister-in-law) has a "store" and she is obsessed as well. I think you can search for her name and get to see tons of pictures of my adorable niece, her model :)