Thursday, May 3, 2007

Here We Go...

Today starts the beginning of what seems to be a very crazy weekend.

I have a phone interview today at 4 p.m. (yes, it's 3:08 and I'm typing a blog, way to prepare, Allyson!) with Illinois State. I wasn't too nervous until about 2 minutes ago. I have my list of questions and my resume in front of me so hopefully I will know what the hell I am talking about..when talking about myself! Then I go pick up my car that I dropped off earlier today. I will now have air conditioning, which was a must for the rest of my weekend.

Tomorrow, I drive to Kansas City to have a spectacular weekend with Jenna, my friends and family. Jenna's first bridal shower is on Saturday at 2. I can't wait! Steph has allowed all of us to come over and take over her house for the shower. There will be good food and good friends, what else can you ask for! That night, Jenna and I and our moms plan to have a girls night. I am hoping my sister will dismiss the idea of a fishing trip over Jenna's shower and if so, she will be joining us. You never know what is going through her head though, so who knows where she will end up!

Sunday will wrap up the weekend in KC. I will make the trek to Sedan for the second time in a week. Because....

Monday, I will be in Tulsa for "A Day at ORU". Basically, I am meeting lots and lots of people that work at ORU, eating lunch with some people, meeting more people and getting a tour of Tulsa. I'm excited about this trip...and nervous as well. This is the one that I have to wear a suit to and for those that I had to talk on the phone to during the process of buying the suit, understand how UNexcited I am about wearing the suit. I am not a suit person, nor will I ever be a suit person. I am JCrew. I don't know what that means, but that's what I am and I'm sticking to it!

So...that is from now until Monday what my life will be like. A little hectic, a little crazy, a lot of driving...but all worth it!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

YAY for the weekend!!!
See you soon :)

Erin said...

My mom is in OKC this weekend and I told her about ORU and she was WAY excited. We're also excited to hear your reaction to the hands...

If you don't already know, you soon will!