Thursday, October 16, 2008

This is not a Joke.

Because I could have sworn on my life that she was lying to me! But after five different shots of "You're lying to me!" thrown at her, she even threw an actual due date at me!

Who am I talking about, you ask?

None other than the beautiful, the wonderful, the magnificent .... Megan Little! Yes folks .... Stella's gonna be a big sister! :)

Meg said she is eight weeks along and is due May 31, four days before Stella's first birthday! I, ofcourse, am ecstatic that our large family just continues to grow!

Before the wedding, Meg told me that Matt and I should start trying for a baby next summer because that's when they were going to start trying for baby no. 2... looks like baby no. 2 will BE here by next summer, instead!

Congrats to my cousins... I am so happy for you! And can't wait to hear some new baby names .... Shamus, anyone?! :)

No comments: