Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's HERE!

News of the Day

My wedding dress is in!!!!!! Oh my goodness, I'm so excited to go pick it up! Ofcourse, I have to wait until the the rest is paid for, which requires a check from my mother. But once that is in my hands, the dress is mine!

I asked them if I needed to try it on there to see if I'd need any alterations made and she said they don't do alterations. Isn't that the strangest thing you've ever heard? And bad on my part for finding that out now! I'm not too concerned since I don't know if I'll need anything fixed on it, but still... They said once I had it altered to bring it back in about a week before the wedding and they would steam it for me.

Anywho, I can't believe that its here! The picture above doesn't do it justice!



And I'm the worst liar in the world because that is most definitely not my dress. Had to post something though! :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

WOOOOOOOOT! That is SOOO exciting. PS, my grandparents are ridiculously excited. They were pumping me last night for info. Pretty sure they're considering it "the first of the grandchildren..."