Monday, October 8, 2007

Apologies...


OK, OK... so I must apologize to those of you that read this blog and are KU fans. I believe this to be only one person (she wasn't an outwardly open KU'ian when I first met her or our relationship probably wouldn't have lasted this long... :)

In my last post, I did refer to K-State beating KU by a certain amount of points. I did feel that it could happen, since KU played the easiest schedule in Division I football four games up to the K-State game. How could anyone truly know what kind of football team they were going to be until this weekend?

But a person must give credit where credit is due.

I'd like to give major props to coach Mangino for wearing black to allow the camera to slim him down.



OH... and nice win.

:)

3 comments:

Erin said...

They are winning because he threatened to eat a baby if they lost.

And they all believed him.

But it is pretty ballsy to be 5-0.

TransplantedOkie said...

Uh, I don't think ANYTHING will help him look thin!

K said...

I feel so honored! Rock Chalk Jayhawk!