Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Finisimo...

It only took me a week and three days (while others finished in about 5 hours), but I finally finished the seventh and final Harry Potter book.

I will not let out any secrets of the book. But I will say that this has been my favorite book! There was SO much in it... my head literally hurt when I finally put it down after finishing the final page.

Major kudos to JK Rowling for not doing what I thought she would do. If she had done what I thought she would do, I would have to do something to her that I don't like to do! (Makes sense, right?!)

So now I will return to 'normal' books (normal = nothing revolving around the wizarding world, it also = boring)... I hope Jenna has a list for me!

1 comment:

TransplantedOkie said...

I am on book 6. I am just about OD'd on Harry, but I am not giving up now!